Brand and Customer Insights Manager
We are looking for an experienced Brand and Customer Insights Manager to join our growing Marketing team. Reporting into the Brand team, you will lead on understanding our core consumer segments in the market, and informing the strategy for how we can reach them via marketing channels, and messages to win their hearts and minds. You will be comfortable with a variety of research techniques, and be able to help us understand our commercial market opportunity, consumer trends, and competitor activity in order to take actionable decisions. You will help us set brand targets, build effective insight-led campaigns and messaging, and lead on activities like brand tracking to measure their effectiveness.
Who we are
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- You are able to use quantitative approaches to build understanding of our audience and market sizing, and the barriers we need to overcome to win them;
- You will help us build an understanding of the purchase decision process, how are competitors are perceived and any changes (including media spend impacts);
- You will help us implement and improve the tools we have to effectively measure our brand in all our markets and how changes connect to commercial results;
- You will work closely with our team and agencies in markets to ensure that the campaigns and measuring we are building are driven by customer insights;
- You will be highly collaborative and ensure our insights are not constrained to marketing, but also are done in collaboration with User Experience and Product.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
- You have 5+ years of experience in quantitative brand research and working within marketing teams;
- You are passionate about understanding what drives customer behaviour, and can convert learnings into actionable insights;
- You have helped inform brand campaign design (messaging and media buying) so they can reach and win target customers;
- You are highly comfortable with data, and know how to present business cases;
- You are a strong team player, you listen to others and take feedback, but know when to stand your ground;
- You have previously run brand tracking programmes and are comfortable both designing surveys directly, and working through agencies;
- You speak English fluently.