Business Analyst - Catalogue & Retail
For our Milan headquarters, we are looking for an excellent Business Analyst focused on Catalogue & Retail to join our Analytics Team.
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
In this role, you will be tasked with working across teams and countries (often in English) to investigate, understand, and present insights on various data. You will work proactively to preempt business needs, using data to help the company make better decisions.
You will work with the business stakeholders in order to:
- Designing and evaluating experiments;
- Monitoring key business and product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics;
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports;
- Evaluating and defining metrics.
Analyze our data in order to:
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics;
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to business teams;
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends;
- Spreading analytics best practices to the business teams.
Help to spread the data knowledge across the business:
- Automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You have excellent business judgment
- You got a quantitative university degree (Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics, Math);
- You proficiently use Excel and SQL, Relational Databases, Python or R;
- You developed experience with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau or DOMO;
- You know how to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from various sources;
- You are fluent in English.
- Experience with large-scale retailers (GDO);
- Familiarity with managing catalogues;
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS, GCP);
- Machine Learning, Modelling, stats, and big data skills are more than welcome;
- Fluent in Italian.