Catalogue Central Strategy Manager
For our Milan office, we are looking for an excellent Catalogue Central Strategy Manager to lead our product roadmap planning and ongoing execution.
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- identify and share catalog excellence practices between countries
- closely work with design and product teams to make the product choice and discovery in Everli as good as it gets
- be directly responsible for ensuring compliance with EU laws and requirements
- be the main stakeholder for assisting local teams in being compliant with local regulation
- map and evolve catalog process towards automation and efficiency leading an outsourcing project of part of the catalog process
- provide world-class support, structure and tools to the catalog teams in order to make their life easier
- identify, select and negotiate with external providers the data sources needed to improve and automate our catalog (IRI, Nielsen etc)
- identify and chose the retailers we can’t miss in our platform and make them appear and work on Everli regardless of agreements with them
- size and scope any opportunity to make our catalog better, from taking pictures in house, to integrate with new information and image providers
- ultimately make sure that the customers will find everything they look for and that if we display that, it will actually be found in the store
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- Quantitative University Degree (Economics, Engineering, Statistics)
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong ability to give valuable business insight
- Proficiently use Excel
- Excellent business judgment
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or in an e-commerce company
- Smart thinking
- Basic knowledge of SQL, R, Python or similar