Consolidation & Reporting Specialist
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for a smart Consolidation & Reporting Specialist with a "make things happen" attitude. The candidate will work in our Central Financial Accounting Team and focus on IFRS and consolidated financial statements for the Everli Group. Accuracy, ability to meet deadlines and proactivity are key qualities for this role.
Who we are
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
- We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
- New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- You will provide support and assist the Accounting Manager in the first time adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- You will develop and define accounting policies under IFRS for the Everli Group;
- You will manage the implementation of accounting records within the accounting system used by Everli Group;
- You will provide support for the annual Statutory Financial Statements and month-end closing process of the various group entities;
- You will interact with our subsidiaries for technical accounting and reporting matters, including intercompany reconciliations;
- You will liaise with external auditors and coordinate audit activities related to subsidiaries.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You can use a welfare bonus for a wide selection of services (education, public transport, vacations and entertainment, wellness, culture etc);
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You can have a casual dress code :)
- You got a Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- You developed at least 2 years experience in Accounting or Audit positions with focus on IFRS adoption;
- You have strong accounting skills;
- You are high proficient with Excel;
- You can speak English and Italian fluently;
- You can work independently as well as with a team and interact with multiple stakeholders;
- You have a high level of organizational ability.