Country Manager Italy
Everli (formerly known as Supermercato24) is looking for a Country Manager for the Italian Market.
The Country Manager will be part of a talented international team and will share our mission to simplify the life of our customers when shopping for grocery.
Directly reporting to the CEO, the Country Manager will lead Everli’s growth and expansion in Italy to meet the company’s ambition of providing its services to over 75% of the Italian population by 2024. He/she will drive a triple-digit growth and scale up our business in the country, leading sales and operations development.
The Country Manager will be directly responsible for managing all business development, marketing and operations initiatives in Italy and will be accountable and owner for the country P&L as well as driving the strategic planning and business results.
Who we are
We are a one of the fastest growing European scale-up, backed by top international VC, such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP, Endeavor Catalyst, etc.
We want to change the world and help people achieve peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of grocery shopping complexities.
We work every day fast and as a team, realizing our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
We are an international team located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) with more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
Lead a cross-functional team of 60+ people including Business Development, Operations, Customer Service, Marketing.
- Define and execute a growth strategy for the local market, leveraging on current strategic potential while refining continuously market strategy and meeting our goals.
- Own the P&L for the Italian market and achieve financial and business targets.
- Manage and drive sales initiatives to achieve the growth and profitability objectives of the market by implementing operations processes, forecasting weekly and monthly deviations to plan and establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our partners.
- Responsibility for the Italian market operations processes (Customer Service, Shopper Support and Area management) and responsibility to improve a high service level for all Everli clients: consumer brands, retailers, customers and shoppers.
- Coordinate and develop all market departments and ensure operational and strategic goals achievement.
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit and coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Plan, direct and oversee all aspects of strategic, organizational, and growth objectives of the country.
Support the International Team in the development and analysis of annual plans and budget.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent
Why you should join us now
You have the chance to change the life of millions of people.
- You have a competitive compensation package including performance bonuses and a stock option plan.
- Flexible working conditions and smart working.
- You have other benefits such as 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
- You get tickets for lunch, eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- Master's degree level or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- At least +8 years of experience as a top performer in a Tech/Digital/Consumer company and/or in a top tier consulting firm.
- People management experience and a proven ability to lead diverse teams, hire and promote talent.
- The role is highly visible and the position requires strong organizational skills, solid leadership, strategic thinking, professionalism, and an ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with executive decision-makers.
- Impeccable communication skills for clear, concise, unambiguous internal and external communications.
- Experience in scaling a fast-growing business would be an advantage;
- Proven ability to deliver and exceeds ambitious targets in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Hands-on attitude.