CRM Manager - Everli Plus subscription programme
We are looking for a passionate CRM Manager to join our Marketing team to help us grow our Everli Plus subscription programme. Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will lead on the go-to-market strategy for driving adoption of Everli Plus with our consumers across markets, as well as managing the budget and commercials of the programme. You will deeply understand how Plus impacts our consumers' purchasing behaviour and will work closely with our product team to support them in developing the consumer value proposition further.
Who we are:
- Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping, and one of its fastest-growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience.
- We’re supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP.
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets, and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission.
- Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting), has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- You will identify the key consumer segments in each market who could benefit from joining Everli Plus;
- You will design the communications strategy for how we will convey the value proposition of Plus, and create and deliver our go-to-market campaigns;
- You will be the commercial owner for the programme, ensuring budgets and unit economics are carefully managed, and building new business cases with finance;
- You will be highly collaborative, and will partner closely with central teams and regional teams to ensure that we hit targets in all markets, and have a consistent tone of voice;
- You will help develop new Plus propositions with Product and will bring a strong understanding of customer needs and opportunities.
- You have 5+ years of proven experience in marketing, ideally with subscriptions or loyalty scheme experience;
- You are driven by a desire to understand our customers’ experiences, and find new ways to deepen our relationship with them;
- You are highly comfortable with commercial data, and know-how to present business cases;
- You simplify and automate, making highly logical and analytical considerations to make things better and more efficient;
- You have experience working closely with both marketing and product organisations;
- You are a strong team player, you listen to others and take feedback, but know when to stand your ground;
- You speak English fluently.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;