Customer Care Specialist (Warsaw)
For our branch in Warsaw, we are looking for a Customer Care Specialist ready for action and self-motivated. Strong customer empathy is an essential ingredient to be part of this team in order to empathize with and prioritize customer needs. You also need to be a solid team player with good stress management skills. We expect attention and perceptiveness in process execution and a logical approach to solve problems.
This is a fixed-term job opportunity with work shifts ("turni").
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking about our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), with more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- You will find solutions for every customer! You will be asked to give support and assistance to customers by chat, phone calls and email, using up-to-date tools (house-made and external providers, including Zendesk);
- You will execute internal processes on topics such as product recall, fraud control, discount code generation, ticket clustering;
- You will report any bugs related to our tools or apps;
- You will be a team player in organizing shifts and ensuring a 24/7 environment supporting.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get MultiSport cards/Karty MultiSport to various sport and entertainment facilities;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code :)
- You got a Bachelor Degree in humanities or communications;
- You developed a previous experience in similar roles (up to 1 year) in B2B or B2C companies;
- You are proficient with Office (specifically, Excel);
- You are available to work on shifts, even during weekends and sometimes on holidays;
- You are fluent in Polish and your English knowledge is good.