Data Scientist - Product Analyst
For our Milan or Verona office or fully-remote, we are looking for a Data Scientist - Product Analyst with strong technical skills and good business acumen.
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
You will work with the product/tech/design teams in order to:
- Forecasting and setting product team goals;
- Designing and evaluating experiments;
- Monitoring key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics;
- Building and analyzing dashboards and reports;
- Evaluating and defining metrics.
Analyze our data in order to:
- Identifying new levers to help move key metrics;
- Proposing what to build in the next roadmap;
- Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams;
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends;
- Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams.
Help to spread the data knowledge across the business:
- Automating analyses and authoring pipelines via SQL and python based ETL framework.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You have excellent business judgment;
- You got a quantitative university degree (Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Economics, Math);
- You proficiently use Excel and SQL, Relational Databases, Python or R;
- You are fluent in Italian;
- You developed experience with Business Intelligence Tools like Tableau, DOMO;
- You know how to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from various sources.
- Agile development experience desirable;
- Experience with a cloud platform (AWS, GCP);
- Machine Learning, Modelling, stats, and big data skills are more than welcome;
- Fluent in English.