Finance Business Partner - Product
For our headquarters in Milan, we are looking for a Finance Business Partner to support the development of Everli product and the launch of new features. Reporting to the Head of Finance and partnering the Chief Product Officer, you will provide strategic guidance and decision support to the product team.
Who we are
- We are a one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
The Finance Business Partner will be required to understand every aspect of the business and use data and strong business judgement to drive the best decisions for the long term. Responsibilities include short and long-term planning, consistent controlling of business inputs, reporting, variance analyses, and stakeholders' management: it is not just about pulling numbers, but about drawing insights that will turn into specific actions. The successful candidate is expected to face and overcome extraordinary business challenges and impact business results from day 1.
The growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by the geographical expansion and the launch of new business models make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging position that will satisfy your passion for business and finance, while supporting one of the fastest growing startups in Italy.
Specifically, you will:
- Build short- and long-term business plans and set targets to the teams;
- Prepare financial reports and inspire others to make use of it;
- Identify risks and opportunities by analysing actual results compared to targets;
- Partner and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams;
- Contribute to increase the understanding of financial metrics within the organization.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You got a Master Degree in finance, business, economics, engineering or related quantitative fields;
- You developed more than 4 years of relevant experience in a similar role in fast paced, complex, international environments;
- You are an advanced Excel user (experience with SQL is a strong plus);
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of one or more EU languages, such as Italian, French, Spanish, Polish or Czech, is an advantage);
- You have excellent analytical thinking and a passion for metrics and figures;
- You can demonstrate ability to build and manage financial modelling for business forecasting and variance analysis;
- You have strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- You have solid leadership and ability to earn trust of executive decision-makers;
- People management experience and a proven ability to hire and develop talent is a plus.