Financial Analyst Intern
For our headquarters in Milan, we are looking for a talented and ambitious Financial Analyst Intern to sjoin the Finance team for a six months internship.
Who we are
- We are a one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
The Intern will support the International Finance Business Partner in its daily activities, providing insightful analysis spanning from sales to marketing, from operations to OpEx. The growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new launches and services make this role an exciting, interesting and challenging position that will satisfy your passion for business and finance, while supporting one of the fastest growing startups in Italy.
Specifically, you will:
- Improve and automate daily, weekly and monthly reporting, as well as revise and implement new metrics and KPIs;
- Provide meaningful and actionable analyses on the Company’s performance to make business recommendations for improvements.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You got a Bachelor or Master Degree in finance, business, economics, engineering or related quantitative fields;
- You developed at least one internship experience in a related field;
- You are an advanced Excel user (experience with SQL is a strong plus);
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of one or more EU languages, such as Italian, French, Spanish, Polish or Czech, is an advantage);
- You have excellent analytical thinking and a passion for metrics and figures;
- You have attention to details and exceptional organizational skills.