Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our amazing tech team.
You will have the chance to face a lot of demanding challenges: from real-time processing of millions of data to improving our algorithm for matching the perfect shopper for our customer.
We love Full Stack Developers: they look the big picture, they face the problem end to end, they aspire to being owner.
Our opportunities are countless: if you join us you will grow personally and professionally.
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- You will join a small team of developers, with an actual decision autonomy: you will be responsible for your work
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems
- You will write quality software: readable, well designed and well tested code
- You will work together with people from other key areas, participating on analysis, discussion and implementation phases
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
Skills & Requirements:
- love for coding: you are proud of your work
- excellent knowledge of modern technologies and web patterns (REST API, Single Page Applications, …)
- advanced knowledge of OOP
- knowledge of relational databases and key value stores
- great communication and synthesis skills
- analytical, detail focused mindset
- startup experience is a plus
- be able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of a EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa)
What we offer:
- salary and stock options very adaptable on the basis of experience and results
- well-funded start-up, which means the medium-term security of investments and network combined with freedom, power, responsibility and zero bureaucracy.
- create something that can change the life of millions of people
- challenge the rest of the team at table tennis (and nobody says that we shouldn’t be able to get soon football tables and Playstation if we demonstrate how good we are)