Full Stack Engineer - Demand
Every month, we have millions of sessions and hundreds of thousands of users on the platform. Our apps have more than a million downloads. Customers create thousands of orders every day in multiple countries.
But we want more and we need your help to achieve it.
As a Full Stack Engineer in the Demand component, your products and ideas will be used by thousands of customers every day and you can make a difference for all of them.
Things like category and product listing, offers, cart handling, checkout, payments and authentication are part of the daily agenda.
But that's not all! We have our own advanced search engine and fraud detection mechanisms, a detailed order tracker for our customers, a subscription system, push notifications and much more.
Everything is done through REST APIs, consumed by our website and apps, always keeping an eye on security and the privacy of our users.
If you care about customers and their needs, if you are not afraid of pushing code used by millions and you are always up-to-date with new technologies, then we are looking for you to join our Demand Tech team!
Who we are
- We are a one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- You will join a small distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- You will be part of an autonomous and heterogeneous squad, working closely with other areas, like Product, Design and Analytics.
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- You will ship high quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package;
- you get a work laptop (you choose between Mac/Linux/Windows) and a yearly training budget (online courses, conferences,...)
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
Skills & Requirements:
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work.
- Experience with REST APIs and Single Page Applications.
- Experience in Ecommerce-like products.
- Great communication and synthesis skills.
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture.
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- Being able to legally work in Europe: you are the holder of an EU Passport or you are the holder of an EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa.