Global Sales Operations Strategist
For our Milan or Verona headquarters, we are looking for an excellent Global Sales Operations Strategist to lead our B2B proposition and way of selling across countries.
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- Contribute to design the B2B commercial strategy aimed at winning both retail and FMCG partnerships while assuring their ongoing execution;
- Provide world-class support, structure and tools to the Sales organization in current and future countries in order to help our sales professional perform at their best;
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources;
- Monitor and benchmarking our proposition and pricing against the competition so that we can always stay ahead of it;
- Improve the sales organization speed and executive quality;
- Identify best practices and define with the local teams the S24 way of selling while producing the right material and support for their widespread sharing and adoption;
- Have an impact on all business sides, spanning from customer-facing interactions to backend support on identifying the right data for the specific deal, from retail to fast-moving consumer goods partners.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You got a Bachelor's or Master’s Degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline;
- You developed 2-3 years of experience in either Consulting, Sales or Marketing;
- You know how to identify and rationalize hidden customer needs and develop strong and solid propositions with convincing storytelling;
- You have excellent stakeholder management and communications skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels;
- You have business acumen, technology understanding and business modeling;
- You know how to to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data;
- You are fluent both in Italian and English.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, preferably B2B ones;
- Familiar with creating decks with a convincing storytelling;
- Experience in a tech company;
- Proved experience of successfully delivering propositions;
- Determined to make things happen.