Junior Key Account Manager - CPG Industry
This role is suited to anyone who wants to start his career in sales with a meaningful end-to-end experience and wants to have a privileged PoV on the FMCG industry in the eGrocery market.
Everli is looking for a brilliant Junior Key Account Manager to join the CPG Industry Sales Team.
The role will report to the Head of FMCG Sales, and will be responsible for selling data and on-site advertising to FMCG industry players (e.g. Barilla, Coca Cola, P&G), building and maintaining valuable partnerships.
The Jr KAM will need to manage a pipeline of brands and create new leads, strengthen existing relationships, drive upsell, focus on business growth and exploit new and unknown opportunities while analyzing data to deliver reports and performance reviews.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage a preassigned portfolio of customers
- Create new leads
- Negotiate and sign agreements
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Maintain CRM and make period forecasts
- Own senior-level executive relationships at brand partners; build relationships in partners organizations
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor and coach to match customer expectation and drive their decisions
- Be able to present and evangelize Everli as a whole, emphasizing our mission, what we stand for and what differentiate ourselves from the competition, while highlighting our key selling point for FMCG partnerships
- Work closely with other teams, such as catalog and analytics, to contribute to the growth of the company and to better serve clients’ needs
This position is the best fit for you if:
- You have a commercial attitude and you enjoy selling
- You have deep interest in FMCG industry and how eGrocery is shaping the future of this business
- You are eager to analyze data and leverage them in your sales pitch
- You are interested in Big Data; we are building one of the most data-intensive company that could exist in this industry
- Challenges motivate you
Who we are
We are a one of the fastest growing European scale-up, backed by top international VC, such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP, Endeavor Catalyst, etc.
We want to change the world and help people achieve peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of grocery shopping complexities.
We work every day fast and as a team, realizing our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
We are an international team located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) with more than 14 different nationalities.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- Creative problem-solver;
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency;
- Business acumen and solid analytical skills;
- Ability to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Best in class sales skills and very good presentation skills
- Entry level position: No previous experience required
- FMCG or e-commerce experience is considered a plus