Key Account Manager - CPG Industry
Everli (formerly Supermercato24) is looking for a brilliant Key Account Manager to join the CPG Industry Sales Team.
The role will report to FMCG Brands Sales Manager, and will be responsible to sell data and on-site advertisement to FMCG industry players (e.g. Barilla, Coca Cola, P&G), building valuable partnerships.
The KAM will need to manager a pipeline of brands and create new leads, strengthen existing relationships, drive upsell, business growth and exploit new and unknown opportunities.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage a preassigned portfolio of customers
- Create new leads
- Negotiate and sign agreements
- Generate weekly campaign reports and monthly/quarterly reviews
- Maintain CRM and make period forecasts
- Own senior-level executive relationships at brand partners; build relationships in partners organizations
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor and coach in order to match customer expectation and drive their decisions
- Be able to present and evangelize Supermercato24 as a whole, emphasizing our mission, what we stand for and what differentiate ourselves from the competition, while highlighting our key selling point for FMCG partnerships
This position is the best fit for you if:
- You enjoy selling
- You have deep interest in FMCG industry and how eGrocery is shaping the future of this business
- You are eager to analyze data and leverage them in your sales pitch
- You are interested in Big Data; we are building one of the most data-intensive company could exist in this industry
- Challenges motivates you
Who we are
- We are a one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- Positive, energetic, and influential relationship builder;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- High attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- Creative problem-solver;
- Client service orientation - fast follow ups, general sense of urgency;
- Proactive approach and constantly looking for new opportunities;
- A passion for learn always something new;
- Business acumen and solid analytical skills;
- Ability to process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- Familiarity with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Best in class sales skills and very good presentation skills
- 1+ years in sales
- CPG or e-commerce experience is considered a plus
- Master of science in engineering, business administration or other analytical/scientific background;
- Consulting, start-up, e-commerce or similar experiences will be considered a plus;
- Commercial attitude, you enjoy networking and going deep into customer real needs;
- Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with key stakeholders across multiple channels;