Key Account Manager FMCG & Brands
For our branch in Warsaw, we are looking for a brilliant Key Account Manager to join our local Business Development Brands Team.
Reporting to the local Country Manager, you will be responsible for selling data and on-site advertising to FMCG industry players (e.g. Danone, Kompania Piwowarska, Nestle, Pepsico, Coca Cola, P&G), building and maintaining valuable partnerships.
The Key Account Manager will manage a pipeline of brands and create new leads, strengthen existing relationships, drive upsell, focus on business growth and exploit new and unknown opportunities while analyzing data to deliver reports and performance reviews.
Applications for this position must be submitted in English. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
Who we are
Everli is Europe’s leading marketplace for online grocery shopping and one of its fastest growing scale-ups. Our mission is to help people achieve peace of mind by simplifying the grocery shopping experience;
We are supported by world-class investors, raising $100 million in Series C in 2021 led by Verlinvest, with participation from Luxor, DN Capital, C4 Ventures, Convivavilité Ventures, FITEC, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest and DIP;
New customers quadrupled last year as we expanded into new international markets and covered 70 cities. We achieve our growth through a culture that is collaborative, transparent, data-driven and focused on our mission;
Our rapidly growing and diverse international team (20 nationalities and counting) has offices located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona), Czech Republic, France and Poland, as well as remote opportunities in many other countries.
What you will do
- You will manage a preassigned portfolio of FMCG & Brands companies;
- You will generate new leads;
- You will negotiate and sign agreements;
- You will create weekly campaign reports and monthly/quarterly reviews;
- You will be responsible for the local CRM;;
- You will be owner of senior-level/executive relationships at brand partners, striving to position yourself as a trusted advisor and coach to match customer expectation and drive their decisions;
- You will present and evangelize Everli as a whole, emphasizing our mission, what we stand for and what differentiate ourselves from the competition, while highlighting our key selling point for FMCG partnerships;
- You will work closely with other teams, such as Analytics or Catalogue & Integration, to contribute to the growth of the company and to better serve clients’ needs.
This position is the best fit for you if:
- You have a commercial attitude and you enjoy selling;
- You have deep interest in FMCG industry and how eGrocery is shaping the future of this business;
- You are eager to analyze data and leverage them in your sales pitch;
- You are interested in Big Data;
- Challenges motivate you.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses;
- You receive a budget to create your own home workstation;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get MultiSport Cards/Karty MultiSport to various sport and entertainment facilities;
- You can have a casual dress code :)
- You developed at least 3 years of experience in sales roles; FMCG or e-commerce experience is considered a plus, as well as consulting, start-up, e-commerce or similar experiences;
- You are a positive, energetic and influential relationship builder;
- You have high attention to detail with strong execution skills;
- You work with a customer orientation mindset and strong business acumen;
- You can process information quickly and implement effective solutions;
- You are super proficient with tools of the trade (eg. Powerpoint, Excel, Google Drive) and best in class sales skills and very good presentation skill;
- You are mother tongue in Polish and fluent in English.