Marketing Manager Italy
We are looking for a smart and techie Marketing Manager for our headquarter in Milan. Reporting to the Country Manager Italy, you will run offline marketing campaigns, measuring their performance and supporting the Co-Marketing initiatives with different partners (GDO, Retailers, E-commerce, FMCG).
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
Focusing on the Italian market, you will:
- Run small-to-big offline marketing campaigns across different channels (TV, OOH, flyers etc.) and negotiate the best possible terms;
- Manage and promote Co-Marketing initiatives with our partners (GDO, Retailers, E-commerce, FMCG brands etc.), working closely with our Business Development team;
- Monitor KPIs and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics, optimizing accordingly.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You have a Master of Science in Marketing, Economics or Engineering;
- You developed a deep experience (5 years) in the marketing field in start-up, scale-up or B2C companies, with a proven track record of campaigns;
- You can handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- You have a customer-first and a commercially-oriented mindset;
- You are a highly logical, analytical and innovative thinker, with excellent problem-solving skills and passion for data-informed decision making;
- You can use Excel with your eyes closed;
- You know Google Ads better than your soulmate (if you are also proficient with MixPanel, we are already in love with you);
- You speak Italian and English fluently.