Operations Specialist (Categorie Protette)
For our headquarter in Milan, we are looking for an empathic and quality-oriented Operations Specialist for our Shopper Excellence team.
In this role, you will have full ownership of the back-office tasks related to Shoppers’ activation, executing a rich set of tasks with great accuracy (for instance, paperwork collection, contracts preparation and signing, profile setup etc). You will also support the retraining activities to improve our Shoppers' performance.
This is a fixed-term job opportunity for "Categorie Protette" under Law 68/99; it could become a permanent position in case of good performance.
Who we are
- We are one of the fastest growing european scale-up, backed by top international VC such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor Catalyst.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- Activation eligibility calls
- Soldo activation
- Profile setups
- Kit and area assignation
- First availability check
- SS team introduction
- Paperwork and document checks
- Retraining management for Shopper who should improve their performance
- Live daily webinars for newbies “Startup calls program”
- Live monitoring of performance and live retraining follow to SS input
- Scooter monitoring
- VAT process ownership
- Churned shopper weekly touchpoint for debt collection
- HoA weekly monitoring and related contact
- Safety monitoring & Kit adoption
- Execution of quality processes and be the shopper gatekeeper to have a healthy confrontation with Area Managers
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- Previous experience in customer/quality oriented roles is required.
- You have good proficiency with Office (especially with Excel);
- Your English knowledge is upper-intermediate (B2).
- You have good communication skills;
- You are quality-oriented and work with great accuracy and attention to details;
- You can be multitasking.