We are looking for an excellent Product Manager to lead our product roadmap planning and ongoing execution for the Retail Integration Squad. The Retail Squad has ownership of systems integration between Everli platforms and 3rd party partners.
Who we are
- We are a multimillion scale-up with top international investors such as FII Tech Growth, 360 Capital Partners, Innogest, DIP and Endeavor.
- We want to change the world and help people achieving peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of the grocery shopping complexities.
- We work every day fast and together, thinking our long term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
- Our fast-growing international team is located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) and has more than 14 different nationalities.
What you will do
- Design the product strategy and manage its ongoing execution;
- Provide world-class support, structure and tools to the entire organization in order to quickly understand the business needs, prioritize them and help the tech development team deliver the right solution;
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources;
- Improve the organization speed and quality.
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people;
- You get a competitive compensation package, including performance bonuses and a stock option plan;
- You have flexible working conditions and smart working;
- You have a 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com;
- You get tickets for lunch, as well as eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office;
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you;
- You can have a casual dress code and enjoy the chance to play table tennis, Wii and table football in our shiny offices :)
- You have a Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a technical or quantitative discipline;
- You developed several years of experience in either Engineering, Operations or Product;
- You can develop strong roadmaps and strategic plans as well as to provide execution details through product specifications
- You have excellent stakeholder management and communications skills in order to collaborate with all types of people at all organizational levels;
- You have business acumen, technology understanding and familiar with agile culture, as well as intuition and passion for creating great user experiences;
- You know how to retrieve, manipulate and analyze data;
- You are fluent English.
- Experience in logistics and operations;
- Familiar with relational databases and SQL;
- Experience as a product manager in a tech company, preferably a B2C one;
- Experience with product management techniques such as Competitive & Industry Analysis, A/B testing and Experimentation, User Feedback and Research;
- Italian language is a plus.