Project Manager - Retail Integration
Every day we process more than 12 million records each one of them representing a specific product for which we update any possible information. This is just one of the many strategic integrations we have with our partners. As a Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to orchestrate and prioritize the most technical part of these projects. You will ensure the highest quality in execution and at the same time make sure that all your business stakeholders are aligned in order to act as a perfectly coordinated team.
Who we are
We are one of the fastest-growing European scale-up, backed by top international VC, such as Fondo Italiano d’Investimento, 360 Capital, Innogest, DIP, Endeavor Catalyst, etc.
We want to change the world and help people achieve peace of mind, allowing them to get rid of grocery shopping complexities.
We work every day fast and as a team, realizing our long-term ambitions with ownership and transparency, and we always dive deep using data and metrics.
We are an international team located in Italy (with headquarters in Milan & Verona) and Poland (in a beautiful coworking space in Warsaw) with more than 14 different nationalities
What you will do
- Make business-critical decisions by balancing priorities and resources
- Improve the organization speed and quality
- Be the main stakeholder for assisting local teams in negotiating the best possible integration conditions with retailers
- map and document retailer integration processes in order to enhance knowledge sharing and help scale our integration processes and tools
- Lead the integration and maintenance of external providers of data sources needed to improve and automate our catalog (IRI, Nielsen, brand bank, etc)
- Lead and orchestrate perfect partner launches making sure the whole organization is aligned
- Help to design the product strategy and manage its ongoing execution
Why you should join us now
- You have the chance to change the life of millions of people.
- You have a competitive compensation package including performance bonuses and a stock option plan.
- Flexible working conditions and smart working.
- You have other benefits such as 15% discount on your grocery with Everli.com.
- You get tickets for lunch, eat fresh fruits and drink coffee for free at the office
- You can rely on talented and collaborative colleagues who will both push and support you.
- If you are interested in Big Data, we are building one of the most data-intensive companies that could exist
- Opportunity to answer unique questions that only an online grocery crowdsourced delivery service can have. A handful of companies are doing this and you will be part of one of them
- Unparalleled power, freedom, learning, personal growth and reward
- We work with top brands and partners on all sides (retailers, brand manufacturers, marketing partners, media partners, etc.
- Quantitative University Degree (Economics, Engineering, Statistics)
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data
- Proficiently use Excel
- Excellent business judgment
- Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or in an e-commerce company
- Smart thinking